iMessage PC: Are you the one who swapped from iOS to Android and also missing the iMessage on PC, connecting yourself with your buddies? For you all, we have discovered an unofficial iMessage application that can be run on your android devices. Using this application, you can always be connected with your iPhone buddies. Thus, this iMessage Android APK is going to be a bridge for bringing out harmonious communication between iOS users and Android users. iMessage to Android is a thing that many of the users try to find on web and application stores. When we have already explained to you how to use iMessage on PC Windows. We are going to provide you the detailed information regarding how to get iMessage On Windows. In this tutorial, we will show you How to Get iMessage on a PC in no time.
How to Get iMessage on PC
We have discovered a way of getting iMessage running on your android device. It is an unofficial and an alternative application that you can download to your Android device and use it as an alternative in place of iMessage. The name of the application is called as PieMessage. Though it is a partially functioning application, it is promising and worth it. PieMessage is an app that is developed by Eric Chee. This application found to use your Mac as a server basically to handle and distribute iMessage from and to your Android phone. iMessage app for Android is a wonderful idea, and that is possible through PieMessage.
After it hits your Mac, the AppleScript component grabs the iMessage. Further, the OSX client and java web server collectively work together to deliver and receive iMessage on Android. Though PieMessage is not a hundred percent application, it can execute the basic functionalities that the users needed. It can receive group messages, but it cannot send group messages at a fetch.
The only way that you can execute using PieMessage is by sending messages individually. In certain cases, sending photos and videos is also not possible. But we could get uninterrupted services in the upcoming days, we hope. Another aspect that you have to keep in mind while using PieMessage is you have to keep your host Mac in ON state, and it has to be constantly running for the flawless outcome.
How to Get iMessage on PC
- Use iMessage via PieMessage App on PC and Android device
- Before getting iMessage Android version, you have to make certain pre-requisites to get iMessage on Android. You have to make sure that you have the following things before stepping up to the further processes.
- You will need an OSX device to get iMessage on android
- Another important thing that you need is a public IP for your OSX device
- The most important thing that you need next is an iCloud account and also with iMessage service enabled.
- You also need Java JDK
- You will need an android device with versions of more than 4.0.
- You can also use android studio optionally
- Setting iMessage on android
- You have to execute a certain number of steps for setting PieMessage on your Android device. Though it needs little technical knowledge, you can execute it by following the guidelines blindly.
- The initial step that you need to do is opening the messages application. You need to add your iCloud account to the following path. Messages > Preferences > Accounts.
- The further step that you have to do is cloning the PieMessage project to your OSX device.
- In your public IP address which you have linked to your OSX device, you need to edit the socket address value in PieOSXClient/src/Constants.java
- In your public IP address that you have linked to your OSX device, change the socket address value in /app/Constans.java
- Check > Solution for iMessage Waiting For Activation Code Error.
How to Use iMessage on the Windows Operating System
- How to Use iMessage on PC.
- You can simply open the PieMessage application with data or Wi-Fi kept in the ON state.
- After opening the app, you can see a screen as if a chat screen that you can see in the iMessage app.
- You can simply enter the destination email ID or mobile number to whom you are wishing to send a message and click send for sending a message.
- Some of the limitations in PieMessage is you cannot send images and videos using PieMessage.
So in this article, we have shown How to Get iMessage on PC. It is how you can send iMessage from PC, Android, and MAC. Follow the above steps and enjoy iMessage For Android. For more update on iMessage Online PC app, keep visiting our site.