When I see Apple products the only thought runs through my mind is that they are expensive but gives quality too, and I think most of the peoples also feel the same because the way Apple produces its iPhone, iMac, iPad we get to see lots of new things in it, but they are relatively expensive. If you are using iPhone, then you must have heard about the feature called iMessage on PC which is available in iPhone or iMac, but if you still don’t what it is and how to use it then don’t worry by the end of the article, you will get about it.
iMessage is the messaging app developed by Apple for its user to communicate over iPhone or iMac. Nowadays we are living in the most advanced technology era with so much advanced technology we sometimes faced security threats too and when it comes to sharing some important messages or documents one shall rely on only encrypted sources and iMessages is the best-encrypted source for sharing files, messages etc. iPhone or iMac. The best thing I want to share is that you can use iMessage on PC with no issues. In this post, we are going to explain the same.
How to use iMessage on PC?
Imessages is the best messaging app ever created by Apple but this app has some drawbacks too, and one of them is that you can’t use this app in non Apple devices and if you want to use it then you will have to either jailbreak your iPhone or use some of the following methods to use iMessage on PC. I have seen many peoples who use iPhone but owns windows PC, and it’s nearly impossible for them to use this app but don’t worry because we have a solution for how to use iMessage for PC and you can run iMessages on windows too by following the following tricks.
Method 1: Use Chrome Web Browser
There are many other unethical ways through which you can access iMessage for Windows but let us start with some genuine ones. Yes, you read it right because this is the only suitable method which might give you some irritation but if you want to access iMessages on Windows genuinely then you can follow this method.
In this method, you will be remotely accessing iMessages with the help of extension called Chrome Remote Extension, and another thing which you will have to make sure is that you must have installed iMessage on your iMac too because without that you won’t be able to access it.
Now follow the following steps to use iMessage on windows successfully.
- If you’re using Windows PC then make sure that you have latest version chrome running in your computer and if don’t have then download it from the official website and you will have to do the same for iMac too.
- Now if you have installed Chrome in both of your windows and iMac then now it’s time install the extension. So search for the “Chrome remote desktop extension” on both the computers and install it successfully and after that click on launch app button which you can find on the top right of the browser.
- This extension will work successfully on iMac or Macbook only if you have an additional programme called “Chrome remote desktop host installer”.
- You will have to install that programme on your iMac successfully and to do that follow the written instructions carefully, and during the process, you might have to put your Apple ID and Password too so make sure you have them
- After you successfully installed that programme in your iMac or MacBook, you will receive a 12 digit code on your screen and write that number down and make sure that you don’t share that number with anybody else and put that number on Chrome of your PC.
- Now go to the iMessage on windows, and there you can read or send the messages or the files which you want to do as per your wish, and that’s how you have successfully can use iMessage on PC anywhere.
Method 2: Install Apple’s iMessage on pc Using iPadian 2
Step-1. You have to download the iPadian emulator from it official website.
Step-2. The .exe file should be installed in PC.
Step-3. Click on the emulator
Step-4. You need to accept the terms and conditions.
Step-5. Run the iPadian software, after the successful installation.
Step-6.You have to find for iMessage in Apple App store.
Step-7. Lastly, download the iMessage app on your computer.
How to Activate iMessage on PC once it is Installed.
- The initial step of activating has to be started by clicking on the SETTINGS icon on your iOS device.
- In the setting option, you have to scroll down to the MESSAGES option.
- In the MESSAGES option, you can see iMessage option with virtual ON/OFF button. Click on the button to ON the
- iMessage option. You could see a green indication after you switch ON the setting.
- Further, you have to check on “Send as SMS,” and below that, you have to give your email address in “Send & Receive” option.
So, this is how you can use this last Apple messages for pc with ease. The Windows is flexible operating system and will help you to use any software program pretty quickly with some limitations. The iMessages on Windows will help you to send messages to your friends and manage your messages. The Apple Messages for PC will give you an advantage over the others, and you’ll never have to check your iPhone to recheck messages.
The method I’ve shared here is the simplest method of all. There are other methods available, but they are not worth spending time as something may go wrong, and you’ll not be able to use the iMessage on PC. If you are facing any issues in installing or using the iMessages windows, then please comment below with the problem.